GDT: Buffalo @ Pittsburgh, 10-3-2019, 7pm EDT

WildCard

2 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Other than a period of my life when I took an NHL hiatus (college years plus some shoulder time beyond graduation (it was pre-internet, folks)), I’ve never felt more indifferent about the start of a Sabres season.

Let’s go, Buffalo? Yeah. Let’s go.

C'mon man, just give em ten games and then you can check out.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Other than a period of my life when I took an NHL hiatus (college years plus some shoulder time beyond graduation (it was pre-internet, folks)), I’ve never felt more indifferent about the start of a Sabres season.

Image result for boo gif

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, triumph_communes said:

They don't even list the actual position he's playing!

I'm much more pumped for this season than last year.  If you aren't, I don't think you're being rational at all.

lol I didn't even notice that. Just wait till he plays RW tonight and then I can plug him in everywhere!

12 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

I'm right there with you. I used to take the night off of work and do a whole Buffalo themed dinner every year for the first game, but this year I'm not even taking off.

1 minute ago, StuckinFL said:

I'm right there with you. I used to take the night off of work and do a whole Buffalo themed dinner every year for the first game, but this year I'm not even taking off.

I mean, I'm not reveling in it. I don't like it. I don't want to be correct. I want to feel differently. I just don't. Yet.

Besides the actual tank years, I mentally wipe the slate clean just before the preseason every year and am optimistic and want the team to do well. There’s enough negative Nancy’s year round in this fan base. I don’t need to join them. 

I hope RK can get more out of most of the roster than Housley got. 

Go Sabres!

SpicyQuaintEelelephant-size_restricted.g

• Like (+1) 3

It will be really interesting to see what our building looks like if they look like crap tonight. I think my hopelessness with this roster is that there is ZERO chance they finish ahead of Toronto, Boston or Tampa. That leaves them fighting for a Wild Card and every team in the Eastern conference got better (some, WAY better) besides Ottawa and Columbus. I predict 14th in the conference ahead of those two teams.

1 minute ago, CallawaySabres said:

It will be really interesting to see what our building looks like if they look like crap tonight. I think my hopelessness with this roster is that there is ZERO chance they finish ahead of Toronto, Boston or Tampa. That leaves them fighting for a Wild Card and every team in the Eastern conference got better (some, WAY better) besides Ottawa and Columbus. I predict 14th in the conference ahead of those two teams.

This (these) play(s) into how I feel.