How many wins in October?

pi2000

1 hour ago, Randall Flagg said:

The best most-forgotten-about game from last season was in Anaheim. We destroyed them. The goal count was narrow, but it really felt like we had a good team that night.

Of course, they were still like 5-1 or something at the time, and we didn't know (well, the stats people were already yelling about it) that they'd fall off a cliff

I was there.   It was fun, they looked like a real hockey team.   IIRC Berglund buried an empty netter to seal it.

I have a habit of yelling "CHHHEEAAATTEERRSSS!!!!!!" when I'm at a game and the other team takes a penalty.     This happened a few times at this particular game and then eventually BUF was called for a penalty and this little old lady behind me leans over and whispers in my ear.... "ccchhhheeeaaatttterrsss".    

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Taro T said:

6W's.

They shock Pittsburgh, win in Anaheim & Detroit.  Go back to their tradition victories over the Snarks and also beat the Desert.Dogs.

But that has them starting the year 0-4 at home.  Maybe they beat Joisey playing them before all the new pieces start to gel.  If they do, then 7-6.

If they start winless at home, this fan base, which seems ready to explode, may.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, pi2000 said:

I was there.   It was fun, they looked like a real hockey team.   IIRC Berglund buried an empty netter to seal it.

I have a habit of yelling "CHHHEEAAATTEERRSSS!!!!!!" when I'm at a game and the other team takes a penalty.     This happened a few times at this particular game and then eventually BUF was called for a penalty and this little old lady behind me leans over and whispers in my ear.... "ccchhhheeeaaatttterrsss".    

I was at that game too, in december I think. Skinner had a nasty goal and we still had a pretty decent shot at the playoffs. Then 2019 happened.

With my rose coloured glasses on: 6-5-2. They were 7-6-2 to start the season before the streak last year, so the prediction represents a nearly identical points % (this year’s ever so slightly higher).  

Gun to head: 4-7-2 or 4-6-3

Edited by Thorny

On 10/2/2019 at 11:15 PM, Thorny said:

With my rose coloured glasses on: 6-5-2. They were 7-6-2 to start the season before the streak last year, so the prediction represents a nearly identical points % (this year’s ever so slightly higher).  

Gun to head: 4-7-2 or 4-6-3

silent night deadly night gun GIF by Travis Falligant

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.