Around the NHL 2019-20

Eleven

39 minutes ago, inkman said:

Sabres Twitter is embarrassing, local recent hero Duane leading the blush worthy charge.  Get a hold of yourselves.  We are fans of arguably the worst franchise in all of sport.  

THEY LOST TO A ***** ZAMBONI DRIVER. We could miss the playoffs for 50 seasons and it won't be as humiliating as what happened to the laffs tonight.

11 minutes ago, sabremike said:

THEY LOST TO A ***** ZAMBONI DRIVER. We could miss the playoffs for 50 seasons and it won't be as humiliating as what happened to the laffs tonight.

No, they lost to THEIR ####### farm team's Zamboni driver.  They pay this guy to work his day job and he made Matthews, Marner, Hyman, & the rest look like scrubs.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Indabuff said:

I was at the game.  That crowd blew up like 500 pounds of Semtex when that happened.  I swear to God there were five year olds in the stands foaming at the mouth and speaking in tongues looking for someone to kill.  

Now I had to google Semtex and I'm probably being tracked by multiple government agencies.

EDIT:  To save everyone else the trouble of potential surveillance, it is an explosive.

Edited by Eleven
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Taro T said:

No, they lost to THEIR ####### farm team's Zamboni driver.  They pay this guy to work his day job and he made Matthews, Marner, Hyman, & the rest look like scrubs.

Also, said Zamboni driver's mask wasn't painted in time for the game.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Now I had to google Semtex and I'm probably being tracked by multiple government agencies.

I googled it for the spelling and one of the first links I clicked on was some Irish website.  I'm pretty sure I'll be receiving a "random" background investigation at my job. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

EDIT:  To save everyone else the trouble of potential surveillance, it is an explosive.

I googled it too. I just told some men who asked about you that you are volatile and obsessed with a former coach who you feel was done wrong. Sorry. They threatened me! They said they could make it so I would never see another Sabres game. I mean, I thought about it, sure.

• Haha (+1) 2

find it kind of funny how desperate the Leafs are these days to basically put out both goalies on purpose only to lose to the zamboni driver!  Funny no one really did anything in revenge against Clifford after he ran over their goalie and makes me wonder back when Lucic ran Miller everyone made a big deal of the fact that no one went after Lucic. Hell Leafs put out both the Canes' goalies and they did nothing! The NHL allows guys to run goalies like that is pretty sad...  

If the NHL had any brains, they would schedule a Chicago Black Hawks - Carolina Hurricanes Winter Classic where Scott Foster and David Ayers perform the ceremonial opening face-off.  They could even riff off of Eleven's post: "Foster accounts for Ayers resurfacing."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Let’s not flood the place with puns. ?

We need a down button for this one.

2 minutes ago, E4 ... Ke2 said:

If the NHL had any brains, they would schedule a Chicago Black Hawks - Carolina Hurricanes Winter Classic where Scott Foster and David Ayers perform the ceremonial opening face-off.  They could even riff off of Eleven's post: "Foster accounts for Ayers resurfacing."

Ryan Vinz drops the puck.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.