Around the NHL 2019-20

Eleven

15 hours ago, CallawaySabres said:

4 points out of 8th and we just got crushed by that team. They almost made it until January 1 before making the season meaningless again. Go bills

They're in second place in the Atlantic Division. There's no universe in which this season has become meaningless.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

17 hours ago, CallawaySabres said:

4 points out of 8th and we just got crushed by that team. They almost made it until January 1 before making the season meaningless again. Go bills

2 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

They're in second place in the Atlantic Division. There's no universe in which this season has become meaningless.

Fans can be fickle leaves fluttering in the breeze

On 12/19/2019 at 7:22 AM, Taro T said:

You do remember what # John Tucker wore, right?  LaFonataine's 16 was given to Taylor as well. 

And there was a reason that Hannan had to switch to 17.  Stiffs get to wear great players (and the not so greats) #'s all the time.

Eddie's set if they want him to be.

Am I missing something here?

Why should the Isles be retiring Westfall's number?

Of the 32 most recent NHL games played, 18 of them have had at least 1 team score 5 goals or more. Goalies have time-traveled from the 80s lately, looks like.

Average goals per team in this stretch - 3.59

Average goals per team this season overall - 3.03, which is the highest in 14 years. 

Edited by Thorny

6 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Honestly a clean hit. Because it's Wilson it taints that statement, but it was from the side, guy had the Puck, just an akward fall into the boards really. 

Look at the sweet response by Colombus, they must be studying our team. 

Actually Nick Foligno kicked the crap out of Siegenthaler before the period ended. 

I took the family to the Kings game tonight. First one for the youngest. She had a good time except when the goal horn went off. Other than that it was all smiles. There’s a place called Patxi’s Pizza near Staples Center I recommend.

The game itself was fun. The Flyers really move their feet alternating positions and creating passing lanes on the PP. One thing was apparent and that was lack of point shots. Some good hits too. I forget who it was that caught a Flyer in the head. He continued right into the Flyers’ bench then took a tumble getting out.

Its been about seven years since my last live game and hopefully we can catch one in Anaheim. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.