Around the NHL 2019-20

Eleven

13 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

I don't think so.  The call wasn't *****:  A defenseman is never allowed to close his hand on the puck in the crease.  It's a penalty shot.  There's no room for discretion here.

It looked to me that he pushed it to the goalie.  The refs certainly seemed to debate and discuss it for some time.

25 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

It looked to me that he pushed it to the goalie.

But in the act of pushing it toward the goalie he closed his hand on the puck.

Taylor Fedun has played in 9 home games for the Dallas Stars this year.  He has 2 goals and 7 assists for 9 points in those 9 games.  He just scored in tonight's game.

15 hours ago, Brawndo said:

On Monday Night Jack, Samson and Ryan O’Reilly went out to dinner at Hutch’s and apparently Josh Allen was there is well and paid their bill

15 hours ago, Taro T said:

But, but, but, Ryan O'Reilly HATES Jack Eichel.

And Josh Allen will never be a good quarterback anyway.

Who the #### invited Reinhart.  He should've been serving Skinner.

And why wasn't Bogosian there?

Enquiring minds want to know. (Where's the wacko smilie when you need really need it?)

15 hours ago, Weave said:

Just goes to show how little we all know about what goes on in that locker room.

15 hours ago, Zamboni said:

Oh you took most of those thoughts right from my mind haha.

Or maybe it was Jack who hates ROR. ?

Perfectly benign explanations...we've all had people we like personally but can't work with, or it could be a clearing of the air meeting, BUT.... 

The snark opportunity is too much to pass up. We don't know a damn thing about locker rooms and what goes on or what matters in any specific situation, so let's all never talk about it again, shall we? Sigh, a fool's hope, I know. 

8 hours ago, TrueBlueGED said:

Kovalchuk placed on waivers for contract termination. Some fine GMing out there in LA. Wonder if Kopitar and Doughty are thinking about requesting trades. 

Darcy Regier could do better than that.  I know the GM won't resign for cash reasons, but do you need more evidence to "go in a different direction."

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.