Around the NHL 2019-20

Eleven

Not NHL, but in the OHL tonight the Niagara vs London game in St Catharines was canceled almost a minute into the 2nd period when a Niagara and London player went down and collided with the Niagara goalie in the net. The Niagara goalie tried to get up and when he did he went back down and there was a pool of blood around his leg. Paramedics worked on him for 10 minutes then took him off the ice on a stretcher. It looked like the typical colision when 2 players end up in the net, a skate blade must have caught the goalie in an area that was exposed.

• Sad 2

Florida and the Leafs both lose, Lightning win.

We currently sit 2nd in the division and 7th in the conference and 14th in the league.

We are 5 points out of 5th overall and 5 out of 23rd.

The league is so bloody close. Watching the playoff race must be a nightmare. Dare to dream.

Edited by dudacek
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, dudacek said:

Florida and the Leafs both lose, Lightning win.

We currently sit 2nd in the division and 7th in the conference and 14th in the league.

We are 5 points out of 5th overall and 5 out of 23rd.

The league is so bloody close. Watching the playoff race must be a nightmare. Dare to dream.

You’ve forgotten.  It’s this way every year when the games matter.

1 minute ago, Brawndo said:

On Monday Night Jack, Samson and Ryan O’Reilly went out to dinner at Hutch’s and apparently Josh Allen was there is well and paid their bill

But, but, but, Ryan O'Reilly HATES Jack Eichel.

And Josh Allen will never be a good quarterback anyway.

Who the #### invited Reinhart.  He should've been serving Skinner.

And why wasn't Bogosian there?

Enquiring minds want to know. (Where's the wacko smilie when you need really need it?)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

On Monday Night Jack, Samson and Ryan O’Reilly went out to dinner at Hutch’s and apparently Josh Allen was there is well and paid their bill

Just goes to show how little we all know about what goes on in that locker room.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Taro T said:

But, but, but, Ryan O'Reilly HATES Jack Eichel.

And Josh Allen will never be a good quarterback anyway.

Who the #### invited Reinhart.  He should've been serving Skinner.

And why wasn't Bogosian there?

Enquiring minds want to know. (Where's the wacko smilie when you need really need it?)

Oh you took most of those thoughts right from my mind haha.

Or maybe it was Jack who hates ROR. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 12/11/2019 at 1:00 PM, Mustache of God said:

I got bamboozled by that on reddit this morning.

It almost looked to me like McDavid messed it up on purpose, 'cus he thought the call was BS, which I think it was.  The way he approached the PS was, well, shall I say unorthodox.

10 hours ago, Doohickie said:

Filip Hronek of the Red Wings scores an empty netter from behind his own goal line on the fly.

I just read Hronek's lips.  At 14 seconds into the video as he's being congratulated by his teammates he asks them, "What happened?"

? ? ?

Edited by Doohickie
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.