Around the NHL 2019-20

Eleven

What the hell's going on in Dallas?

Dallas fires their HC. Team statement: "The Dallas Stars expect all of our employees to act with integrity and exhibit professional behavior while working for and representing our organization. This decision was made due to unprofessional conduct inconsistent with the core values and beliefs of the Dallas Stars and the National Hockey League.”

39 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Dallas fires their HC. Team statement: "The Dallas Stars expect all of our employees to act with integrity and exhibit professional behavior while working for and representing our organization. This decision was made due to unprofessional conduct inconsistent with the core values and beliefs of the Dallas Stars and the National Hockey League.”

He consistently loaded the new roll of toilet paper the wrong way. Drove everyone nuts.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, That Aud Smell said:

What does that even mean?

It means he violated the code of ethical behavior apparently.  They won't disclose the exact details; they never do (unless it ends up in court and is public record).

It could be just another target in this wave of hazing/abuse/whatev retaliations against NHL coaches.

Edited by Doohickie

1 minute ago, North Buffalo said:

What does that even mean?

Beats me.

p.s. I started saying this in my early 20s, and it's now just a middle-aged dad joke, but I have long said that my hip-hop stage name would be DJ Beats Me.

1 minute ago, Doohickie said:

It means he violated the code of ethical behavior apparently.  They won't disclose the exact details; they never do (unless it ends up in court and is public record).

It'll leak. Bank on it.

3 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

I'll go with Holiday Party shenanigans given the timing.  They can be very dangerous, even to the most seasoned professionals.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.