Around the NHL 2019-20

Eleven

2 minutes ago, bunomatic said:

It was nice to see Linus anticipate the thuggery and be there to help his team mate.

That's an odd interpretation of it.  They're all headed to the bench for the tv timeout.  I suppose it's possible he's in that spot by design, but it looks pretty random to me.  After that, Sobotka's tackled into Ullmark and it all follows from there.

1 minute ago, shrader said:

That's an odd interpretation of it.  They're all headed to the bench for the tv timeout.  I suppose it's possible he's in that spot by design, but it looks pretty random to me.  After that, Sobotka's tackled into Ullmark and it all follows from there.

Yeah it looks like you’re right. That angle with the net behind Linus make it appear to me like he was skating out like he could see something developing. I forgot it happened on a t.v. Timeout.

4 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Draisitil last night over 25min TOI

McDavid at 23min

That's not sustainable.... At all 

I saw somewhere that it's been like 20 years since a forward averaged more than 25 mins a game, and it's only been done by 4 players ever. 

1 hour ago, pi2000 said:

Jack Hughes has 0 points in 6 games and is a -4........ bust?

How old is he, 18 already? Long term expectations on him surely need to be adjusted /s 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, bunomatic said:

It was nice to see Linus anticipate the thuggery and be there to help his team mate.

I think he was just going over to the bench for the TV timeout.

3 hours ago, pi2000 said:

Jack Hughes has 0 points in 6 games and is a -4........ bust?

Throw him back and let him grow a little.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Randall Flagg said:

I don't think Hall is going to stay there, but I don't see why locking up their number 1 center and number 1 overall pick from just two years ago in a long term deal would signify anything to do with Hall

Money they can use elsewhere? Really just musing 

2 hours ago, dudacek said:

Sorry, old Sabrespace reference about Auston Matthews being doomed to fail because he skipped college.

He didn't even finish high school...  college wasn't even an option for his lazy, money chasing assssssssss

Watching the Ducks/Canes.  Miller in net for ANA.    Not impressed with the Canes so far, Ducks up 2 rip.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.