Preseason Finale - Sabres @ Penguins - 4PMEastern MSG WGR

Taro T

3 minutes ago, darksabre said:

I gotta say, I think Okposo is done.

Yeah...when you account for the fact that there's a huge difference in the amount of space available and the effort level of the opponent from preseason to the regular season, I can't imagine that he is going to look BETTER.

And did they say what happened to Crosby?

Was making dinner, so didn't notice if the line rearrangement was in reaction to the 2 goals, or before it.  But for at least 1/2 that period, Girgensons got put back in his normal role with Larsson, Okposo went back to the Mittelstadt line, and Sobotka found himself on the outside looking in

Just now, Randall Flagg said:

Yeah...when you account for the fact that there's a huge difference in the amount of space available and the effort level of the opponent from preseason to the regular season, I can't imagine that he is going to look BETTER.

And did they say what happened to Crosby?

They don't know anything about Crosby on the pens feed.

I think guys with better speed are making Kyle look even slower. He's not finding any space.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, darksabre said:

They don't know anything about Crosby on the pens feed.

I think guys with better speed are making Kyle look even slower. He's not finding any space.

You might have understood me completely, and so this clarification might be unnecessary, but I realized that my post isn't saying what I meant it to say. I agree with your diagnosis and there's going to be even less space for him when the real games start, so I think he's a goner as far as being an NHL player

3 minutes ago, steveoath said:

He's putting on a decent showing.

If he could ever figure out how to send the puck towards the net when his body isn't lined up that way, he could be an actual useful NHLer.  But Baby Giraffe doing his PeeWee 'I'm facing that way, so I have to shoot that way ' routine has got to stop.

Just now, Randall Flagg said:

You might have understood me completely, and so this clarification might be unnecessary, but I realized that my post isn't saying what I meant it to say. I agree with your diagnosis and there's going to be even less space for him when the real games start, so I think he's a goner as far as being an NHL player

I basically just repeated what you said but clumsily lol 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.