GDT: Preseason Blue Jackets @ Sabres, 9/25/2019, 7pm est, MSG WGR

LGR4GM

1 minute ago, darksabre said:

Would be nice if Johansson worked out at 2C. Early returns are good.

He looked better this game than previous games I've seen him in.  I guess he can stay.  Casey looks okay at 3C.

Just now, LGR4GM said:

Sam Reinhart is faster. There's an extra quickness to him. 

And harder on the puck.

I only saw the end of the 2nd and all of the 3rd.  My impressions:

- Olofsson can definitely hang with Eichel and Reino on the top line.

- Skinner-Mojo-Erod looked like a creditable 2nd line.  Mojo looks like a very good addition -- maybe JB's best FA signing.

- I can see Vesey-Mitts-KO going either way as the 3rd line, and the same goes for each of the individuals.  Certainly none of them looked like he should be slotted higher in the lineup.

_ I can also see TT pushing his way onto the 3rd line from the 4th, and any of Vesey-Mitts-KO getting dropped to the 4th or healthy-scratched (or sent to Rochester in Casey's case).

- I did not like what I saw from Hutton.

3 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

- I can see Vesey-Mitts-KO going either way as the 3rd line, and the same goes for each of the individuals.  Certainly none of them looked like he should be slotted higher in the lineup.

_ I can also see TT pushing his way onto the 3rd line from the 4th, and any of Vesey-Mitts-KO getting dropped to the 4th or healthy-scratched (or sent to Rochester in Casey's case).

Yep.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.