GDT: Preseason Blue Jackets @ Sabres, 9/25/2019, 7pm est, MSG WGR

LGR4GM

42 minutes ago, Kruppstahl said:

Listening to Bulldog's 5pm segment with Rob Ray right now at WGR550.com.

Bulldog asked Rob if he would bet on another significant trade happening before opening day, and Rob said he'd be on it happening.

Not that Rob knows, but I thought it was an interesting comment.

A trade is still possible i suppose. Its no secret that Anaheim was heavily interested in Faulk prior to him being traded to St Louis & that Risto would fill a need for them. They're probably 1 of the few teams left that were looking for a RHD that i know of.

Idk what would come back tho. Nick Ritchie has been on the outs there & is a former 1st rd pick (which we seem to like to stack up on) but is a LW. Adam Henrique would fill a need on our end & is signed thru 2023. But that in itself could be a negative since by then if everything works out we'll be fine with Mitts & Cozens. But he'd be the only one there i could see helping us now. And even then its questionable/doubtful Anaheim would move him.

I thought for sure Risto would be moved out months ago. Now i think its doubtful. If at all it'll be weeks from now when some of our guys come back.

Edited by MillerVaive

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

Thought he was practicing arleady ? anyway Ullmark needs to grab that #1 spot.

The original timeline was early November. I just doubt him coming off surgery in his first NA pro season is getting called up in December. Ullmark would have to be a trainwreck. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.