Anyone use one Buffalo App, what do you think?

North Buffalo

24 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

I have it. Haven’t used it at all, all summer. I only really use it to get STH discounts at the concession stands ?. Maybe I’ll use it more for things and report back.

Didn’t work at the preseason game. That along with my Sabresbucks card not working. And the mustard container not filled. And the back of all the seats looking like this...

FE8FDD3E-DA3C-44FC-8A8F-A828EFDE1C3C.jpeg

And no straws or spoons where I was told they were. Dummies they’re behind the counter next to you! And last pet peeve, nowhere to be found, no n/a beer for my friend.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, spndnchz said:

Didn’t work at the preseason game. That along with my Sabresbucks card not working. And the mustard container not filled. And the back of all the seats looking like this...

I think I ran into this last year or the year before that .... the concession discounts and the Sabrebucks card is active during the season. Not preseason. So it’s the same this season. Ok, it is what it is. As far at the seats where you’re at ... yikes, yea that’s bad. 

I have used the MyOneBuffalo app for Bills tickets and have access to my few upcoming Sabres tickets too.  It worked OK for me but I have read lots of complaints of slow access at the stadium gates. 

Tip:  Move your tickets to your Apple wallet if possible before getting to the gate.  Also, apparently ticket barcode screenshots (which worked last year) will no longer work for more than a minute or so because the codes apparently get 'refreshed' regularly.  The Apple wallet handles this refreshing automatically so one can transfer the tix to the wallet ahead of time.

44 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

I have it. Haven’t used it at all, all summer. I only really use it to get STH discounts at the concession stands ?. Maybe I’ll use it more for things and report back.

I loaded it.  And being a Buffalo expat and not a STH, I found it has zero, repeat, zero value to me.

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, spndnchz said:

Yikes.  I thought that was a picture of the underside of a rusted out car...

If it makes you feel any better, I watched the Cowboys play at Jerryworld yesterday and that was a pretty sucky experience too.  First of all, this was us trying to find our seats:

I didn't think we'd every find our seats- it took over an hour.  The concourse on the entry level just..... ends when it gets to the luxury boxes.  There's no signage to tell you how to get to sections on the other side.  After asking about a dozen ushers and employees (they said they only know "their part" of the stadium), we figured out that we needed to backtrack to the corner of the stadium go up to the 4th level concourse, walk to other side of the stadium, go down the stairway... oh wait, we went too far and ended up at the same end we started at....go back to the correct corner, go down from the 4th to the 2nd concourse level, then finally we found our section, but couldn't get across the concourse because of a pep squad (kind of like cheerleaders, but not The Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders) and a drum line that was going by, but even as we were going in, the usher looked at our tickets and told us we'd be better off going to the other side of the section, but when we got down to our row, found that all the seats between the aisle and our seats were full but no one was sitting the other side of our seats (accessible from the side we originally tried to go down), so we had to walk past a half row of people before getting to our seats..........

Once in our seats, the between-play "entertainment" consisted of blasting us with about 130 dB of sound through the sound system.  Couldn't even talk to the person next to me.

The one consolation was that there was a free outdoor post-game concert by Los Lonely Boys, a band I quite like.

Edited by Doohickie
Hey! Get off my lawn!

11 hours ago, spndnchz said:

And no straws or spoons where I was told they were. Dummies they’re behind the counter next to you! And last pet peeve, nowhere to be found, no n/a beer for my friend.

It is definitely time to replace the seats.  They're shoddy throughout the entire arena.

The lack of mustard should be a health code violation.  It is necessary in order to get that concession stand food past the taste buds and into the digestive system.

Too bad there was no North American beer!  I'd think there'd at least be Labatt.

Edited by Eleven
  • Haha (+1) 2

• 1 year later...
On 9/23/2019 at 9:43 PM, Doohickie said:

Yikes.  I thought that was a picture of the underside of a rusted out car...

If it makes you feel any better, I watched the Cowboys play at Jerryworld yesterday and that was a pretty sucky experience too.  First of all, this was us trying to find our seats:

I didn't think we'd every find our seats- it took over an hour.  The concourse on the entry level just..... ends when it gets to the luxury boxes.  There's no signage to tell you how to get to sections on the other side.  After asking about a dozen ushers and employees (they said they only know "their part" of the stadium), we figured out that we needed to backtrack to the corner of the stadium go up to the 4th level concourse, walk to other side of the stadium, go down the stairway... oh wait, we went too far and ended up at the same end we started at....go back to the correct corner, go down from the 4th to the 2nd concourse level, then finally we found our section, but couldn't get across the concourse because of a pep squad (kind of like cheerleaders, but not The Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders) and a drum line that was going by, but even as we were going in, the usher looked at our tickets and told us we'd be better off going to the other side of the section, but when we got down to our row, found that all the seats between the aisle and our seats were full but no one was sitting the other side of our seats (accessible from the side we originally tried to go down), so we had to walk past a half row of people before getting to our seats..........

Once in our seats, the between-play "entertainment" consisted of blasting us with about 130 dB of sound through the sound system.  Couldn't even talk to the person next to me.

The one consolation was that there was a free outdoor post-game concert by Los Lonely Boys, a band I quite like.

"Jerryworld" 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Hey: at least we're not Jerry's Kids.

Edited by FogBat

1 hour ago, Zamboni said:

Bumping this to ask …

Is the One Buffalo app no longer a thing? Should I delete the app?

I am probably looking in the wrong place… But I couldn’t find any information to give me a definitive answer. So I thought I would ask here.

Ticketmaster

• Thanks (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, spndnchz said:

Ticketmaster

I know the tickets are all thru Ticketmaster. I was just on the phone with my ticket rep.

i’m talking about the One Buffalo app. If it’s useful anymore if its functional anymore if it’s necessary anymore or if I should just delete it.

On 9/23/2019 at 7:58 PM, spndnchz said:

Most places only serve mustard in those small packets that I can’t open without spilling it on me.  Same with ketchup, Mayo, etc.  

I guess it’s a Covid thing. 

5 hours ago, thewookie1 said:

The One Buffalo App is dead; effectively between a myriad of glitches and the fact the Bills & Sabres apps worked fine as it was PSE decided to end the App's development. Much to the delight of the mobile ticket support people.

Thank you!  That’s what I suspected but wanted someone to comment on this in case I missed something. 
deleeeete…

• Like (+1) 1

I downloaded it for a free Sammy Watkins bobble head years ago. App never worked right. They were promoting the app everywhere around that time and nobody could get it to work. 

Edit just realized how old this thread is

15 hours ago, Pimlach said:

Most places only serve mustard in those small packets that I can’t open without spilling it on me.  Same with ketchup, Mayo, etc.  

I guess it’s a Covid thing. 

That post was from before the pandemic started. 

Edited by Kr632

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.