Kevyn Adams Promoted to SR VP of Business Admin.

Brawndo

2 hours ago, Curt said:

Not that I really care, but it is a little puzzling.  

Is it very likely that this former pro hockey player is the most qualified person to be SR VP of Business Administration for a large multi-multi-million dollar company?

Especially since it looks like a real job... Kim's right hand man in carrying out day to day operations. I'm guessing he's "Pegula People."

3 hours ago, Curt said:

Not that I really care, but it is a little puzzling.  

Is it very likely that this former pro hockey player is the most qualified person to be SR VP of Business Administration for a large multi-multi-million dollar company?

56 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Especially since it looks like a real job... Kim's right hand man in carrying out day to day operations. I'm guessing he's "Pegula People."

Or maybe the fact he has a MBA has something to do with it? 

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Or maybe the fact he has a MBA has something to do with it? 

It has something to do with it. There doesn't have to be an "or." He is Pegula People. "He exemplifies our company values of teamwork, respect, accountability, integrity, trust and success; and will further our company mission in this role." It's not an insult.

MBA and nine months of experience running the Harbor Center aside, it's my opinion that his personal characteristics weighed just as much if not more in the decision. Nothing wrong with that.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.