OT: Fantasy Football - Lineup Advise

GASabresIUFAN

I'm having trouble making a lineup decision.  

I have Mahomes in both my leagues with Lamar Jackson as the backup in one league and Dak Prescott as the backup in the other.

The question for today is Mahomes faces the good Baltimore D while Prescott faces the horrible Dolphins.  The computer projections have Prescott as the better starter for this week, but can you ever really bench Mahomes?  I'm just not sure.

2 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

I'm having trouble making a lineup decision.  

I have Mahomes in both my leagues with Lamar Jackson as the backup in one league and Dak Prescott as the backup in the other.

The question for today is Mahomes faces the good Baltimore D while Prescott faces the horrible Dolphins.  The computer projections have Prescott as the better starter for this week, but can you ever really bench Mahomes?  I'm just not sure.

4 touchdowns and 200+ yards in a single Q.  The smart play this week is Prescott.  The right play is Mahomes.

Baltimore is in the middle of the pack for passing defense. Dak is going to hand the ball off to Pollard for most of the 2nd half so, Mahomes. 

Keep in mind the Ravens have played the Dolphins (barf) and Washington (meh) so they haven't exactly been challenged defensively. 

Don't over think it and start Mahomes

Edited by LGR4GM

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.