GDT: Pittsburgh at Buffalo, Sept. 16, 2019, 7pm (at Penn St.), WGR, online stream.

Eleven

im not far from penn state, maybe 1.5 hours or so. had i paid attention sooner that this game was going to be played there, i might have gone. i could have left from work and made it on time. 

EDIT: meh, penn state is not where i thought it was, its actually 4 hours

Edited by miles

57 minutes ago, Derrico said:

Just checked and mine says that as well.  But it says that for every game.  Including ones that are very likely to be available.  It’s my first year cutting cable and using the nhl.tv.  Anyone who has it, does the feed usually become available right at the start of the game or earlier?

And if I just kept reading I would see the answer haha.

Yeah you can always tune in to watch the start of the pregame show with NHL TV.

38 minutes ago, erickompositör72 said:

according to this, it won't be on NHL TV, correct?

https://www.nhl.com/info/nhltv-preseason-schedule

For those who mentioned using the Opera browser's VPN, does it just grant access via the Sabres website if it thinks you're outside the country?

All you have to do is go into the browser's advanced settings and manually turn the VPN on, and it lets you watch it, for whatever reason.

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.