Are the ticket prices based on views

miles

On 9/11/2019 at 1:49 PM, miles said:

unless they released more tickets

I’m not certain how sporting venues handle things but in any venue dealing with promoters this is pretty standard practice.

These things are usually a promoter/box office manager decision.

12 hours ago, sabresouth said:

I bought my tickets on stub hub back in the middle of August. I did find out that they are season ticket holder seats, obviously not able to make it to those games.

Which makes sense.  As mentioned, the Sabres don't even list a single game price for non-STHers for that ticketing level which implies there are no single game seats available directly from the Sabres.

And based on Miles most recent post, it looks like the fear of the Sabres already implementing airline style demand based pricing hasn't happened yet for this season's tix.

12 hours ago, Ogre said:

I’m not certain how sporting venues handle things but in any venue dealing with promoters this is pretty standard practice.

These things are usually a promoter/box office manager decision.

Really doubt the Sabres were releasing additional tix they hadn't initially released during  the 1st day they were available to the general public.

The pricing bumps (up and down) seen when buying directly from the Sabres seem to be due to the way the ticketing software picks available seats to offer and how it blocks seats out for a few minutes while people go through the process of purchasing after they've been reserved.

Edited by Taro T

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.