19-20 goal predictions

sweetlou

Just now, triumph_communes said:

Just because he put away Eichel's trash doesn't mean it's actually his strength.  He was just the player tasked to do it.  He's too weak on his legs for this role and he will be moved.

How can a player who excels below the goal line and in front of the net be weak on his legs? 

28 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Again, barring injuries, Sam Reinhart will 100% have more than 15 goals. 

I expect him to as well, but I wouldn't say there's a 100% chance. Especially if they are serious about keeping him on the second line all season. Based on his history it's easy to expect 20-25 goals from him this year but he scored those amounts spending the majority of his time being centered by Eichel or sometimes O'Reilly. If #2 center remains a black hole like it was last season and they keep Reinhart there all year, it's certainly possible that his goal totals drop, although I wouldn't necessarily put money on it either because I believe if that happens he'll get moved back up to the top line and we go back to being a one line team.

Edited by Drunkard

19 hours ago, Drunkard said:

I expect him to as well, but I wouldn't say there's a 100% chance. Especially if they are serious about keeping him on the second line all season. Based on his history it's easy to expect 20-25 goals from him this year but he scored those amounts spending the majority of his time being centered by Eichel or sometimes O'Reilly. If #2 center remains a black hole like it was last season and they keep Reinhart there all year, it's certainly possible that his goal totals drop, although I wouldn't necessarily put money on it either because I believe if that happens he'll get moved back up to the top line and we go back to being a one line team.

Sam Reinhart will be fine.

harry potter GIF

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Eichel - 33
Skinner - 35
Reinhart - 27
Johansson - 16
Okposo - 9

Sheary - 11
Olofsson - 18
Vesey - 17
Mittelstadt - 19
Larsson - 4
Girgensons - 4
Rodrigues - 10
All other forwards - 5
Dahlin - 8
Ristolainen - 12
Montour - 5
McCabe - 2
Scandella - 4
Bogosian - 0
Miller - 8

Hutton and Ullmark - 1

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.