Sabres' All Time Team (According to EASHL)

WildCard

9 minutes ago, Thorny said:

I'm not as familiar with those years, which ones did Housley play C in? His last season in Buffalo was his most productive statistically. 

I’d forgotten that one and I misspoke. Dahlin will not get more than 81 points this year.

I was thinking of the 77-point year two and the outside possibility Dahlin might top 70 this year.

Not aware of him playing centre outside the first three seasons, but @Taro T might have some info on that.

• Thanks (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, dudacek said:

I’d forgotten that one and I misspoke. Dahlin will not get more than 81 points this year.

I was thinking of the 77-point year two and the outside possibility Dahlin might top 70 this year.

Not aware of him playing centre outside the first three seasons, but @Taro T might have some info on that.

I seem to recall it was 2 seasons, when we didn’t have a viable 2C (hmmmmm.....).  Was it the addition of Christian Ruutu that kept him back on D?  Does that timing sound right?

1 minute ago, Weave said:

I seem to recall it was 2 seasons, when we didn’t have a viable 2C (hmmmmm.....).  Was it the addition of Christian Ruutu that kept him back on D?  Does that timing sound right?

I, for one, second the Dahlin to 2C motion. 

Housley clearly was trying to block Dahlin from reaching his totals last year, but he’s gone now. 

Skinner - Dahlin - Reinhart 

Edited by Thorny

7 hours ago, dudacek said:

After Bowman left, he rarely got moved up. Wouldn't be surprised if Ruff played forward (wing) more after that than Housley did (center).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.