Sabrespace Blue and Gold 2019-2020

darksabre

I didn't quite hit my stat targets in my spreadsheet but I opted to roll the dice on projections rather than historical stats this year so we'll see what happens. I like my defense and goalies.

My method seems to work a lot better in Gold where our rosters aren't as deep.

Think you need a bit of both... at least 2 projections and get lucky

55 minutes ago, darksabre said:

I didn't quite hit my stat targets in my spreadsheet but I opted to roll the dice on projections rather than historical stats this year so we'll see what happens. I like my defense and goalies.

1 hour ago, darksabre said:

I've got 2 specific things that I look for in gold. They often get me to the finals.

....where I lose to you.

• Haha (+1) 1

Did I still have a team?  I was traveling yesterday so I guess no way I could have participated.

Guess I do have a team... my lineup sucks.  Should be awesome.  Who knows how much time I can even devote to this...

Edited by LTS
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, darksabre said:

It's funny, autodraft usually does a pretty good job these days, but I think the way our GMs draft kinda screws with it. Sabrespace GMs are, uh, creative.

Yeah... I just resolved a bit of the problem.  but didn't drop a RW... gotta figure out which one to drop.  No way Kadri was staynig on my roster though.. F that guy.

6 minutes ago, LTS said:

Yeah... I just resolved a bit of the problem.  but didn't drop a RW... gotta figure out which one to drop.  No way Kadri was staynig on my roster though.. F that guy.

Your roster doesn't really look too bad, but Kaapo Kakko is a weird choice given he's literally never played a game in the NHL. It might work out though.

Roope Hintz is a reach but with good upside.

I'm not seeing too much of a log-jam in your roster schedule-wise so it might make sense to just let it ride for now.

• 7 months later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.