Sabrespace Blue and Gold 2019-2020

darksabre

I will be running Sabrespace Blue League again this year, our more freewheeling, less serious fantasy hockey league.

We had a pretty good competition last year, and I hope most of our teams will return!

Here is the current Team/GM list. Please let me know if you will or will not be returning this year.

1903315470_Annotation2019-09-03084730.thumb.jpg.343e7e2abd0cf1d79f5a534b28a90fa4.jpg

41 minutes ago, steveoath said:

I'm in. Never played fantasy hockey before so this should be interesting.

I'll pencil you in for Blue League.

It's a time suck and you have to check your lineups every day. But at least yahoo let's you auto-set lineups for the week, so you don't have to be hyper vigilant unless someone gets hurt.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ubkev said:

Gold has been renewed. Everyone who was in last year should have their confirmation email as of now. Let me know if you're gonna bail so we can fill your spot please.

You can find someone to take my team if you want.

2 hours ago, ubkev said:

Gold's draft will be Tuesday September 1st. Probably 8 pm eastern time.

*****.. missed the draft. ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 09/19/2019 at 6:47 PM, #freejame said:

Any room in either of these? I’m a big fantasy baseball guy and the off-season is already killing me. 

As mentioned above, I'm willing to step down if somebody else wants to play in gold.  Pretty sure @derrico runs that one.  He should be able to tell you if there's room.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.