What Streaming services carry MSG?

inkman

On 8/31/2019 at 8:04 PM, Zamboni said:

So, brainiacs... help me figure this one out.... if I want to cut the cable service but still pay for internet from Spectrum. I live in the Buffalo area.

i have an older plasma tv (not smart) no USB ports. 

I have a PS4 hooked up to it via HDMI.

I don’t think Playstation Vue offers WNY MSG. Only the NYC broadcast. But maybe someone can verify this.

Fubo TV is very intriguing, but $55 a month is excessive. Especially since the only sport I watch is hockey. Most levels, most leagues. But I see the other non-sport stations Fubo offers and it’s very intriguing again lol.

Thoughts/ideas that will work with my current set up?

Anyone who is in the Buffalo area with a Fubo setup? How do you like it? Especially for Sabres games. Chime in locals!

i cant help on streaming company but the firetv stick is what we use for the vue, netflix, hulu. works good. 

On 9/6/2019 at 3:44 PM, inkman said:

Last night right before the football game I notice NBC was no longer in my channel lineup. So I cancelled Spectrum immediately and went with YouTube TV. For everything non Sabres related, it seems fine so I may just live with that and find another way to watch the Sabres. 

I'm done with Spectrum. Their customer service is abysmal and they really stick it to you every way they can. See ya. 

I'm looking into Direct TV now but there are aspects I'm not real comfortable with either. Sigh. 

DirecTV is now owned by AT&T.

Sprectrum=AT&T with customer service.

19 hours ago, Zamboni said:

I didn’t think you were allowed to post illegal illegitimate streams on Sabrespace....

Ehh, most people that dont have sticks up their ass wont mind I'm sure.

20 hours ago, Brawndo said:

Is this legal? 

At first glance it seems very shady. 

I've had it for over a year now and never will go back to cable or dish. 

On 9/12/2019 at 8:37 PM, Andrew Amerk said:

Reading the “About” section, it doesn’t sound available on Roku...

Looks like you are right...it uses the IPTV Smarters App which appears like it only is available for Android...sorry for the misinfo...

Edited by matter2003

On 9/11/2019 at 3:49 PM, matter2003 said:

Ehh, most people that dont have sticks up their ass wont mind I'm sure.

Isn't the theft of intellectual property/copyright protections one of the main reasons we are in a trade war with China?  I believe the vast majority of the members of this board are ethical.  NHL.TV is $116 for the season.  That's like a buck fifty a game when you factor out the NBCSN games.  Surely, our ethics can't be compromised for $116 a year. 

Right is right, wrong is wrong.  Sorry, I guess I have a stick up my ass.

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Tondas said:

Isn't the theft of intellectual property/copyright protections one of the main reasons we are in a trade war with China?  I believe the vast majority of the members of this board are ethical.  NHL.TV is $116 for the season.  That's like a buck fifty a game when you factor out the NBCSN games.  Surely, our ethics can't be compromised for $116 a year. 

I dont feel bad for these companies who in large part caused it to happen themselves by gouging consumers for many many decades with nonstop price increases. Their greed is what caused this to happen and now they can deal with the fallout from that.  

Software companies once tried to fight it...now most have given up. Microsoft secretly encourages it because the use of a product regardless of legality drives market share and increases future demand.

Music companies once tried to fight it including suing users in court...now they have given up.

The internet is too powerful and too all encompassing for these companies to fight it. It is up to them to change the way they do business to take advantage of the rules.

Like Swiss watchmakers, adapt to the new norms and technologies or perish.

Edited by matter2003

10 hours ago, Tondas said:

No. We're in a trade war with China because the president doesn't understand trade. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

No. We're in a trade war with China because the president doesn't understand trade. 

That's only partially true.  One of the driving complaints IS the lack of respect for US IP by the Chinese.

Now I need another shower.

I'll say this (as a guy who has been more than happy to take advantage of illegal streams), if you have issues with what China is doing regarding US IP, then you are being a hypocrite if you are using these streams to get your hockey fix.  No judgement here.  I've certainly done my share.  But you should own it if you are going to do it.

*puts soapbox away

Edited by Weave
  • Like (+1) 4