Has Connor McDavid lost his love for the game?

Cascade Youth

10 minutes ago, Weave said:

I dunno.  I think the problem is that “we” have lost the ability to discern what is news and what is opinion.  This piece wasn’t passed off as news by the author as far as I could tell.

I read it as the authors opinion. 

4 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

I can see them ending higher than us simply because the pacific and the west is weaker.

Sure but our team is better. Their defensive depth is questionable and they most assuredly have no one in the Dahlin Tier. 

On 8/28/2019 at 9:07 AM, Cascade Youth said:

Interesting article - McDavid sounds worn down and ready to quit.  I wonder if he’ll be the NHL’s version of Andrew Luck.  Shame, he’s a generational talent.

McDavid is depressed

Let me know when the Sabres trade a 1st rounder, Tage Thompson, Sobotka, and Larsson for him.  Otherwise.. whatever. ?

2 hours ago, Weave said:

I dunno.  I think the problem is that “we” have lost the ability to discern what is news and what is opinion.  This piece wasn’t passed off as news by the author as far as I could tell.

I think most news outlets are editorializing too much. I miss the days of them giving facts only and letting the people come to their own decisions

I think its more just me yelling get off my lawn these days 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, miles said:

I think most news outlets are editorializing too much. I miss the days of them giving facts only and letting the people come to their own decisions

I think its more just me yelling get off my lawn these days 

I don’t remember a time devoid of opinion among journalists, and I’m pretty grey.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.