Sabres SHOULD re-sign Pommers

LGR4GM

9 hours ago, Taro T said:

<snip> (Again, I'd be interested in seeing their stats broken out pre & post injury for Jack.  Would also be interested in Skinner's pre-meetup/ post-meetup stats as well.  That man has some strong legs, he should've been out about 4 months rehabbing his knee after that hit.)-<snip>

So when's Jack's injury date? and Skinner's knee injury?

8 hours ago, Taro T said:

It may have been true, but Housley didn't realize that.  That, along with several other reasons, is why he's no longer employed.  But that is one of the biggest reasons Phil has time to help his wife campaign.  And even Phil figured it out before March ended.

IF Sobotka is on this roster in October barring a monumental resurgence in September this management team will need to go. 

Sobotka fails all the analytic measures and fails the eye test even worse.  There is no legitimate reason to expect him in the top 12 barring those mentioned above.  (Injuries or miraculous resurgence back to his Bruin quality of play.). I will not expect him on the ice opening night until MSG shows him in the lineup while waiting for the Anthem to be sung.  His being there could actually cause me to Stub Hub every single pair of tix I have this year.  And I do not expect to dump my tix.

Neither did Botterill, who could have sent Sobotka to Siberia at any time. 

Ultimately, I fall with one of @Thorny's previous posts: that one can even make a weak case for keeping Pominville is not a good thing. Jason Pominville should be as controversial as Sobotka. And yet, here we are. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

Eichel got hurt, but stayed in the Boston game on Dec 29.  Left early in the Aisles game for Tux -n- Pucks.

Skinner got hurt in the Washington game Feb 23.

First go to my linemates chart http://45b.us/hockey/13.php

Click on red Eichel balloon

I like to work Even Strength, so mid left, turn off the 3 PP and the 3PK buttons

To look at Eichel's first half, click off each numbered circle on bottom you don't want to see, so 44-82

Eichel's Pts/60 for the first half of the season are 3.49. If you click on the green Points (right side), it tells you all Sabres for those games

To return to each game, toggle a power play button

Click the NONE button upper left, then press Reinhart to see how Eichel played with Reinhart (bottom right). Click the Skinner button to see Eichel with Reinhart or Skinner. Then press the AND button (bottom left) to see Eichel with Reinhart and Skinner

Hit the BACK button and select Skinner.

Select the ALL button (upper left) as it doesn't reset well

The toolip when hovered over the number games on bottom tells you that Feb 23 is game 61.

It'll be faster to select NO GAMES bottom left, then turn on 62-82 by pressing the numbered circles on bottom.

Over that span, Skinner's points were Even Strength 0.92/60. Which was, scarily, about average for the team (by one again hitting the green POINTS button).

We're going to need to sign a lot more than Pomminstein if will have hopes of making the playoffs this year.

I don't think I can take another full regular season where you know more or less from the start that the playoffs aren't an option.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.