Sales on shop.nhl.com

miles

Not sure if anyone saw this. The sale ends today but 20% off nearly every item. I was able to snag 2 hats, 2 tshirts and a eichel Jersey. I saved about 75 dollars.

It doesn't appear like their typical "sales" where exclusions apply and you can find one item actually on sale. It looks like everything except customized jerseys 

I'm not affiliated with this company just trying to share if anyone was looking

Edited by miles

6 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

I'm baffled how limited the choices are on that shop though, its something they should really work on.

i have nearly all of the shirts and hats they sell in my size. is there a better site?

18 minutes ago, miles said:

I didn't realize people didn't like that site. I mean they are slow to ship but they have my size and in nj there is no place to get Sabres shirt and hat 

For me, I wouldn't say it's the site.  Sports apparel as a whole today just doesn't seem to mesh with my tastes.  Maybe royal blue will help, at least when it comes to the Sabres.

3 hours ago, Zamboni said:

Ahhh yes ok. Yea I wouldn’t spend a dime on that either. Abomination.

I've always believed that the reason that they looked so bad was the grey numbers. If they were yellow, I think it would have made a fine 3rd.

I also think that the sloppy, underwhelming way that they were unveiled led to some of the sour reaction. 

All that said, I will probably never wear the thing.

Edited by sodbuster

6 hours ago, shrader said:

I need a new hat, but I saved 100% because I'm not crazy about any of the selection they have on the site.

5 hours ago, shrader said:

For me, I wouldn't say it's the site.  Sports apparel as a whole today just doesn't seem to mesh with my tastes.  Maybe royal blue will help, at least when it comes to the Sabres.

You should see the 50th anniversary hats that are coming out.  Oh boy.

Sabres related hats I own.

never worn black goathead

worn once royal Taro Tsujimoto 

royal blue with sabres logo

hockey fights cancer dark grey with hockey fights cancer purple logo

Eichel fitted black hat

Eichel fitted black mesh back/grey front 

yea, I have plenty enough. I don’t need to blow more money on hats. I blow enough on seasons ?.

17 hours ago, Eleven said:

You should see the 50th anniversary hats that are coming out.  Oh boy.

I just found them through the one Buffalo site.  I've seen worse, namely on the NHL shop page.  I'm glad I found my way to that site though.  They actually do have an option for a royal blue hat (bonus points for none of the silver/gray in the logo).  The picture makes it look like it's got some weird blue on blue camo pattern going though, which throws me off a bit.

Edit: And all this stuff with the buffalo but no crossing swords?  That thing looks really awkward without them.

Edited by shrader

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.