New Gold Alternate 3rds

WildCard

Jersey opinion  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like it?

2. 2. Will you buy one?

5 hours ago, LouBrawls said:

False, that's not how things work. If they run out, then that's on the Sabres Store for not buying enough of them. A company would never withhold product if they have extra inventory. They only make as many jerseys as they have orders for from all their accounts. If the Sabres Store only ordered 100 jerseys, then that's all they get. 

The buyer for the Sabres Store may have under estimated the response and demand to the 50th. It's been the same guy running it forever, so you'd think he'd know by now that these things blow out. 

This makes a ton more sense. 

• Like (+1) 1

Thats asinine if that is true about the Sabres store no longer getting anymore in because i know quite a lot of people who are going in the next few games and saying they will be picking one up then. Luckily for me, i bought mine (Dahlin) last night, but thats crazy if true. Too bad.

www.icejerseys.com still has the authentic Eichel on sale in most sizes for $228.90. They also have blanks in most sizes that they will customize for $49 with a sale going on today.  They’re out of Canada and their customization is top notch. Free shipping and no tax too.  
As mentioned earlier, true on ice jerseys that the players wear are still made in Canada and when Adidas took over they they started making the “authentic” in Asia (lndonesia I think). They’re a little lighter weight than the on ice jersey but size similarly and have the fight strap. 

Edited by Swedish Bikini Team
  • Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Swedish Bikini Team said:

www.icejerseys.com still has the authentic Eichel on sale in most sizes for $228.90. They also have blanks in most sizes that they will customize for $49 with a sale going on today.  They’re out of Canada and their customization is top notch. Free shipping and no tax too.  
As mentioned earlier, true on ice jerseys that the players wear are still made in Canada and when Adidas took over they they started making the “authentic” in Asia (lndonesia I think). They’re a little lighter weight than the on ice jersey but size similarly and have the fight strap. 

+1

Ice jerseys is the only place I will buy jerseys.

34 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

I tried online, but it doesn't appear to give me a customization option. I take it I have to physically go to the Sabres store in the arena?

24 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Yes, I believe it takes a few weeks but I have heard they look fantastic when finished 

Correct on both.  It's supposed to be just a 2 week wait on customizations, but if they get a lot of people coming in, well ...

Also, pretty sure the Sabres are charging $75 + tax for customizing the "authentics."

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LouBrawls said:

Just business 101.  curious if the 2400 is total across all accounts or just the SS.  My guess is all accounts.

idk, I feel like I saw several thousand in the arena for the opener. Also they gave each captain one. I wonder if they Sabre store was allotted 2400. That's an awfully small number for all accounts. 

21 hours ago, SDS said:

I have a Reebok Vanek medium that I swim in. 

You might not swim in one of these new ones though.  My authentic is noticeably smaller than all the others I have, all of them the same size.  There's definitely a different cut to these new ones.  My last authentic was the 40th anniversary one, so I'm sure there's probably been a bunch of changes in the jerseys over that 10 year gap.

38 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

idk, I feel like I saw several thousand in the arena for the opener. Also they gave each captain one. I wonder if they Sabre store was allotted 2400. That's an awfully small number for all accounts. 

The 2,400 is for the "authentic." Really doubt the Sabres gave away 50 authentics to the people along the carpet.  They might have for the 15 captains.

There weren't thousands of authentics in the crowd Saturday.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.