New Gold Alternate 3rds

WildCard

Jersey opinion  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like it?

2. 2. Will you buy one?

1 minute ago, shrader said:

My Eichel shipped yesterday.  It will go well with the blue Grier jersey I already have.  I suppose I'll have to get my hands on a Drury goathead at some point to build on the BU collection.

I'm getting the new white Dahlin, new blue Eichel, and the gold alternate will go to whichever of these two stays here longer/is better (Reinhart or Mitts)

18 minutes ago, shrader said:

My Eichel shipped yesterday.  It will go well with the blue Grier jersey I already have.  I suppose I'll have to get my hands on a Drury goathead at some point to build on the BU collection.

I have a signed Drury goathead. I’ve left the small mustard and beer stain on it from the playoffs. Lol

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

I'm surprised that the Sabres sit only has these for eichel. I already have eichel in blue and really wanted someone dahlin. 

I wish that I had bought dahlin in blue and I would have been fine with eichel on the 50th. I just dont want 2 of the same 

Meh

2 hours ago, miles said:

I'm surprised that the Sabres sit only has these for eichel. I already have eichel in blue and really wanted someone dahlin. 

I wish that I had bought dahlin in blue and I would have been fine with eichel on the 50th. I just dont want 2 of the same 

Meh

https://shoponebuffalo.com/collections/jerseys

I see pretty much every option available there, a few different player names and then the custom option.

Just now, shrader said:

https://shoponebuffalo.com/collections/jerseys

I see pretty much every option available there, a few different player names and then the custom option.

Even watching on a tiny screen, I felt the collision with the DB.

4 minutes ago, shrader said:

The one buffalo link above.  I went Eichel to add to the BU collection.

Did you get the Adidas authentic one or the Fanatics replica? $255 is a bit much for me to be spending on a jersey lol curious to know the quality of the replica one

1 minute ago, WildCard said:

Did you get the Adidas authentic one or the Fanatics replica? $255 is a bit much for me to be spending on a jersey lol curious to know the quality of the replica one

I've been going authentic for about 10 years or so at this point.  I've bought maybe 3 over that time, so I'm not too worried about the price tag.  It also helped that my birthday was a couple weeks ago and a few people gave me checks.

The quality on these adidas ones is definitely a bit different than my others, which I want to say are CCM, but I'd have to look.  It's definitely a bit lighter than the previous ones.  It's also cut a bit different and as a result, feels slightly smaller.  That'll be one thing to keep in mind for anyone worried about the fit from an authentic.  I know you were looking for quality of the replicas, but obviously I can't comment on that.

3 hours ago, WildCard said:

Bought my nephew a Fanatics jersey on Saturday. He didn’t care if it was authentic or not (his words).

Its a bit lighter, no tie down, and of course missing an Adidas patch but otherwise it’s pretty nice.

• Thanks (+1) 2

8 hours ago, miles said:

Meh

I got a Dahlin one (that I love BTW) from the Sabres store. They had goldens for Skinner, Mittlestadt, I believe Johansson and a couple of others.

3 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I purchased a Dahlin one from China. It may take a month or so before it gets here, but I'd rather spend 25$ on one and be OK with it l, instead of 200$ for an "authentic" one (that was still made in China anyways) 

Which site and can you post pics when you get it. 

9 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I purchased a Dahlin one from China. It may take a month or so before it gets here, but I'd rather spend 25$ on one and be OK with it l, instead of 200$ for an "authentic" one (that was still made in China anyways) 

I got the same one from the same site. Still waiting on it. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.