New Gold Alternate 3rds

WildCard

Jersey opinion  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like it?

2. 2. Will you buy one?

9 minutes ago, sabills said:

I think that's supposedly a preview of the new royal blues for next year? It is probably on the pants, though.

Great.  A surging Buffalo jumping out of our pants.   I don't need Dr.  Freud to explain this one to me.

• Haha (+1) 2

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Ordered my 1st one today, Eichel 50th.

I wanted to order Eichel and the #50 with my name on it, but for some reason the Sabres store wouldn't allow the custom options on the 50th gold jersey. Anyone have an idea what gives? Thanks.

i really want a 50th but dont want eichel. i am hoping they make others

Just now, miles said:

i really want a 50th but dont want eichel. i am hoping they make others

I know, I am going to get as many as I can.

I am building my man cave, I haven't even built the house yet lol, still 5 years out, but, the house will be an E shape, with the north and south wings of the E for "living space, bedrooms/garage, etc, etc. It's the middle wing of the E that will be special, it will be 28' by 50', vaulted ceiling, it ties in to the front of the house which is also a vaulted ceiling. It will have a stone entrance stepping down 3 steps (a reason for this). the entrance will be a massive stone archway, above the stone archway, the name of my Sabres man cave...……."The Hall of Swords". I have waited 50 years to build this (I was born the same year the team was lol).

• Like (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

I am building my man cave, I haven't even built the house yet lol, still 5 years out, but, the house will be an E shape, with the north and south wings of the E for "living space, bedrooms/garage, etc, etc. It's the middle wing of the E that will be special, it will be 28' by 50', vaulted ceiling, it ties in to the front of the house which is also a vaulted ceiling. It will have a stone entrance stepping down 3 steps (a reason for this). the entrance will be a massive stone archway, above the stone archway, the name of my Sabres man cave...……."The Hall of Swords". I have waited 50 years to build this (I was born the same year the team was lol).

You gotta post pics when this happens

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Scottysabres said:

the onebuffalo site sells the authentic one with different players. i will only be going for the non-authentic ones from fanatics

https://shoponebuffalo.com/?utm_source=onebuffalo&utm_medium=web&utm_content=homepage&utm_campaign=shoponebuffalo

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, miles said:

the onebuffalo site sells the authentic one with different players. i will only be going for the non-authentic ones from fanatics

https://shoponebuffalo.com/?utm_source=onebuffalo&utm_medium=web&utm_content=homepage&utm_campaign=shoponebuffalo

I'm sure you know but FYI the replicas don't have the textured Gold bison, I don't believe. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Thorny said:

I'm sure you know but FYI the replicas don't have the textured Gold bison, I don't believe. 

for sure they dont. the fanatics ones are probably going to be made of foam like the blue ones. however, the authentic doesnt make my size. i wear really big size

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.