Back To Royal Blues!!

WildCard

1 minute ago, darksabre said:

I feel like there's no putting that embroidery back in the box now. It's too good.

100%. I don’t know how you could go back. I think the set-up next year could represent the pinnacle of Sabres uniforms and be here to stay un-tweaked for a long time. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Thorny said:

???

This post made me realize that the new 50th alternate sweater will be the 1st sweater the Sabres have worn that includes a Buffalo that doesn't have a red eye.  How the #### can they not have a buffalo that was out drinking until the bars closed at 4AM and is now dealing with a bloodshot eyes hangover. 

The designers simply don't understand this city nor its fanbase.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Taro T said:

This post made me realize that the new 50th alternate sweater will be the 1st sweater the Sabres have worn that includes a Buffalo that doesn't have a red eye.  How the #### can they not have a buffalo that was out drinking until the bars closed at 4AM and is now dealing with a bloodshot eyes hangover. 

I always thought the red eye was added after the inaugural season but I could be wrong on that.

8 hours ago, Taro T said:

Would look good with or without.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.