OT: Who you sitting with in the Sabres Cafeteria?

Brawndo

24 minutes ago, Taro T said:

9.  That table gets all the '80 & '98 Olympics stories.

Just because you want to sit with MODO. ?

Not to mention it’s got one of the top five players to ever play hockey at it, and the single greatest Sabre in franchise history. 

8 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Totally table 10.

Rob Ray is a douche, you couldn’t pay me to share a meal with him. 

3 hours ago, #freejame said:

Not to mention it’s got one of the top five players to ever play hockey at it, and the single greatest Sabre in franchise history. 

Rob Ray is a douche, you couldn’t pay me to share a meal with him. 

Good thing I don’t believe too much on fan forums. I’ve meet and had conversations with Ray on many occasions over the years. A handful not in a public “on display” setting. And I think errr i know the exact opposite is true. Sorry you had a bad experience.

10 hours ago, Andrew Amerk said:

It’s a crime that Ted Nolan isn’t at #9 instead of Mitts. 

Yeah...nothing against Mitts at all, but he's way too green to have much interesting to say compared to everyone else. One season and a year at college and a whole bunch of golfing - that's essentially my younger brother, and I sit with him at every dinner while I'm home

• Haha (+1) 3

11 hours ago, Andrew Amerk said:

It’s a crime that Ted Nolan isn’t at #9 instead of Mitts. 

He's buried off in the corner table out of frame with Bylsma and Rolston, with Housley lurking in the distance.

Edit: On another note, I'm surprised Lindy's not in there.  I feel like he'd probably go well with Marty.

Edited by shrader

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.