English Premier League 2019-2020

Sabel79

Welp.  It only took the Arsenal two hours to make me realize that three months without the Premier League was really not all that bad.  

I dunno which of the Fates I pissed off, but man, it’d be nice if one of the teams I am a fan of, just one I don’t care which, wasn’t a completely depressing dumpster fire wholly contained within a sphere of ***** floating on a river of tears shed by small children having watched several puppies be unnecessarily euthanized.  

just one.  Honest, all I ask.  

Edited by Sabel79
Typos

To quote my favourite Joe ... 'I don't understand' ... hey, oh ... @Sabel79 and @darksabre ... why are they even playing these matches.  They should have just given Loverpool their forst title in forever and be done with it.

I did not miss the EPL and have not even checked in once since they started this nonsense.

4 hours ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

To quote my favourite Joe ... 'I don't understand' ... hey, oh ... @Sabel79 and @darksabre ... why are they even playing these matches.  They should have just given Loverpool their forst title in forever and be done with it.

I did not miss the EPL and have not even checked in once since they started this nonsense.

Same reasons they’re trying to ram through the end of the NBA, NHL seasons,  and some sort of mutant MLB thing that they’ll call a season.  

One: Money. 
Two: The unwashed desperately need their circuses to keep their focus off how badly they’re being screwed.  
Three: money.  

• Thanks (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Sabel79 said:

For the record: we’ve screwed the pooch so hard on COVID-19 that none of the above stand any chance of actually happening, or finishing if they somehow, against all reason, start, but that’s just my opinion. 

You are correct.  100%.  The evidence is mounting.  Novak tested positive after some hair brained tennis match thingie.