Ullmark Agrees to One Year 1.325 Million AAV Deal

Brawndo

Capfriendly has the Sabres at a smidge over $1 million over, and one player over the roster limit.

No one left to sign. Have to send at least one player down. Sobotka or Hunwick would do it. Both would give us $1 million in space.

No cap mess here.

1 hour ago, dudacek said:

Capfriendly has the Sabres at a smidge over $1 million over, and one player over the roster limit.

No one left to sign. Have to send at least one player down. Sobotka or Hunwick would do it. Both would give us $1 million in space.

No cap mess here.

Still need room for call ups.

1 hour ago, nfreeman said:

Now this is an opportunity to make Sabrespace history.

Would surpass my calling of Roy for Ott pretty significantly.

I like this signing as much as the McCabe deal and I think the defense really ***** the bed in front of Ullmark, some nights he showed flashes of what he could become. I know some have written him off as a bum but I think with improved defense he can take a step forward as goalies usually take some time to develop.

9 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

I see plenty I'd want, I just don't think there's any chance Anaheim parts with somebody like Rakell.

Well that was the point although not made well apparently, their list on who they'd give up and who we would want most likely doesn't have any matches. 

Now Kempe with the Kings for Risto is a deal for me

Edited by jsb

19 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

I see plenty I'd want, I just don't think there's any chance Anaheim parts with somebody like Rakell.

I think everyone needs to be prepared to be disappointed in Risto's return. Because I think the narrative that other GMs might think he's good is a bit of a lie we have been telling ourselves.

I also think most of the places he could go are going to leave him exposed for the expansion draft. Which sorta diminishes his value. 

43 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

Well you made a long journey from Milan to Minsk, Rickard Rakell.

Sorry, I can't help but sing it every single time I see his name.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, shrader said:

Well you made a long journey from Milan to Minsk, Rickard Rakell.

Sorry, I can't help but sing it every single time I see his name.

Rochelle Rochelle -  good movie, but perhaps a better Broadway musical adaptation, starring Bette Midler.   Either way, I prefer Checkmate.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.