The Penalty Shot Of Your Life

Andrew Amerk

My fake internet birthday (the one I give out to the sites that require it) gives me a choice between Steve Larmer and Rick Nash. I think I'm going with Larmer there?

My fake internet birth year gives me Grant Fuhr. Or would it be Andy Moog? They sorta platooned at that time.

Too much uncertainty to stake my life on any of this.

5 minutes ago, tom webster said:

I got Jeff O’Neil or John Druce going in on Ken Dryden.

Don’t know if he ever played hockey but I might be better off going with Bobby Bonilla right after he gets that million dollar check from the Mets. Talk about no pressure.

Dude, we have the same birthday. Have we ever established that on here?

From the random things department:

- There were 19 players born on my birthday, which is the 19th of the month in which it appears.

- Among them are 4 Sabres.

- A now-retired player from another team whom I used to follow because I thought he was handsome is exactly five years younger than I am.

- A player from Nova Scotia who played one game in 1925 (no points) has the same name as the man I worked for when I lived in Oxfordshire 25 years ago.

But I graduated in a very good year for a SC-winning goalie, so...adieu, and it's been an honor to post with you all.

Edited by RJforPrez
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.