Jbot Referendum - Is he Good or Bad or Are You Unsure?

GASabresIUFAN

2 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Now he needs to find more talented forwards

I think he has started doing just that. Obviously he started with Skinner, has added Johansson, and drafted Cozens. He is developing some players in Roch that will hopefully allow us to not skip a beat when they need to be inserted into our roster in the future.

I believe in the old adage that you build from the goalie out. In that respect, I think JBot has/ is doing a fine job.He started with bring Hutton in, drafting 6K, and continuing the development  Ullmark and Johansson. Hutton being the place-holder while the others are brought along. He then turned to the defense  and has brought us to where we are now with some of the best depth we have seen. Plus we have guys not even here yet like Laaksonen, Samuelsson, and Johnson. Tage might have been the start of working on developing the forwards with guys like Johansson/Vesey being the holders that allow them time to draft, develop, trade for, and sign better players to finish our big project.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.