Dylan Cozens Sabres First Round Pick Signs ELC

Brawndo

48 minutes ago, shrader said:

Each picture reminds me of just how young NHL draft picks are.

Holy moses, I'll say.

Exacerbated in this case because he's a somewhat gawkish looking kid, or at least he photographs that way. That won't remain the case. He'll grow into himself and look much more like a normal dude. Right now? He's got that baby giraffe/deer thing going on.

45 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

Knowing how robotics work, that is so obviously a stage hand moving that "probe" with his hand.  Such a quaint special effect nowadays.

Sure.  For Earth technology, sooooo many years in the future & sooooo very far away that would be a stage hand moving his own fingers.  But how do you know that isn't how robotics and droid/Tatooinian (Alderanian? Nabooite?) borgs were developed a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away? ?

• Haha (+1) 1

From everything I read and heard, he was an excellent draft pick and we were lucky that he fell to us.  But that photo really makes me think he needs to hit the weight room.  I realize he's just a kid, but he doesn't look anywhere near NHL ready, from a physical standpoint.  He probably won't be able to do a lot of upper body lifting after having hand surgery, so it may be a while before he even gets started.  I don't think anyone was realistically expecting him to make much of an impact this year anyway, so he's got some time.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.