John Scott Tells All: Phil Kessel Fight

WildCard

I love the expression on Kessel's face right before puck drop: "WHAT?!".

I don't blame Scott for that now that I heard his story. He TOLD Carlyle what was going to happen. And I don't blame Kessel for hacking him. If I saw John Scott coming at me to fight I'd use a gun if I had one, lol.

Edited by sabills
  • Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, sabills said:

I love the expression on Kessel's face right before puck drop: "WHAT?!".

I don't blame Scott for that now that I heard his story. He TOLD Carlyle what was going to happen. And I don't blame Kessel for hacking him. If I saw John Scott coming at me to fight I'd use a gun if I had one, lol.

AND Scott told the Toronto heavyweights to come fight him, not the kids, and they fought the kids anyways.

Follow that up with idea that Scott can't tell the Toronto bench "I'm fighting whoever comes out," and then not do it.

I do blame Kessel for swinging his stick.  That's outside the code.  But effectively, it was Carlyle that jumped Kessel.

I have always loathed Kessel for being such a lazy ass waste of talent.  If he actually applied himself, who knows what he could have been?  Dropping 25 pounds of hot dog fat, consistently training like he actually gave a *****, and figuring out how to actually be some modicum of a leader, who knows, he could have been approaching Crosby territory.  But this incident with him hacking at Scott's ankles is the lowest of the low. and so indicative of his complete lack of character.  

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, BagBoy said:

I have always loathed Kessel for being such a lazy ass waste of talent.  If he actually applied himself, who knows what he could have been?  Dropping 25 pounds of hot dog fat, consistently training like he actually gave a *****, and figuring out how to actually be some modicum of a leader, who knows, he could have been approaching Crosby territory.  But this incident with him hacking at Scott's ankles is the lowest of the low. and so indicative of his complete lack of character.  

Kessel deserved Crosby's first Conn Smythe for Stanley Cup Playoff MVP 

On 7/10/2019 at 11:47 AM, LGR4GM said:

I miss him. We should have John Scott night. Just once a year where he shows up with a puppy and just hangs out. 

We should do John Scott Night and have him "fight" Gritty at center ice.

There is some good fight choreography here for ideas.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.