Sabres Trade Alex Nylander to Chicago for D Man Henri Jokiharju

Brawndo

12 hours ago, Pimlach said:

3F03DDA9-D66B-43ED-BB93-8F8088BED9E0.jpeg.53814d8204798eb45ca7aff11c66abc1.jpeg

Played 20 seasons in the NHL

Hall of Fame

11 Stanley Cups (most ever) 

Still alive today at 84 and could possibly play 2C on the Sabres. 

Richard Family Picnic:

Henri:  ”I’m in the Hall of Fame, have 11 Stanley Cups, 9 All Star games, 4 All Star teams, The Masterson, and am listed on the NHL’s 100 Greatest Players of all time list”.

Third cousin, a mailman in Laval:  ”So?”

Maurice: “Hold my beer.”

• Thanks (+1) 1

19 hours ago, ... said:

With all due respect to @Ho-Chi-Sock, that meme goes waaaayyyy back.

This very well may be true. I will not debate you on the origins and time line of *fire ****** ****** he sucks!*

But with all do respect......

HO is the predominate force behind the FIRE JBotts ! meme since the day he was hired.

I'm giving credit where credit is due!

You go HO!

BTW, I really like JBotts and really have no interest in seeing him fired so I find it all so amusing.

20 hours ago, Randall Flagg said:

What bugs you about it? And hey, one offseason transformed the outlook of the Browns. We could be one move away from being the same way.

Well, I don't agree with the comparison straight away. The NFL and NHL are very different beasts.  The Sabres are bad and have been bad however.  But for the most part it just sounds so pedantic compared to the rest of the content you usually post.  Almost like you are trying to find a way to "that guy" when you're usually not "that guy" and don't ever portray that you have "that guy" in you.

13 minutes ago, woods-racer said:

What's with Yukon Cornelius on guitar?

Prospecting didn't pay so a gig in a pirate band must pay the bills?

Convincing the others to mutilate the poor bumble?  Yukon deserves to suffer for what he has done.

Rumor: He may or may not have convinced Cal O'Reily to do the same to Nylander back in Rochester.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.