Does anyone use the activity view to read the board?

SDS

4 minutes ago, SDS said:

https://www.sabrespace.com/community/discover/unread/

there is a newspaper icon at the very top of the board and when you click it it shows all of the unread content in every forum and in every club. Does anyone use this feature?

I didn't know about it until now.  I'll try it for a bit.

1 minute ago, SwampD said:

It's great for checking for new posts in the club section after there are no more yellow dots on the main page.

For some reason, I default to that type of view in the club section, across all devices.

Edited by Eleven
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SwampD said:

Every day.

And it's funny. If I'm holding my iPad vertically, it disappears. It's only there when I hold it horizontally.

Depending on the device in the orientation it will change from an icon to “activity“ in the menu bar. 

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

For some reason, I default to that type of view in the club section, across all devices.

Likewise.  Which is less useful IMHO because seeing there were 20 or so posts since last checking with like 15 in one thread isn't nearly as helpful as clicking the yellow star or dot near a thread & getting the 1st unread post.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.