11 day Power Play

spndnchz

From a friend... I’m going late tmrw. 

A re-post from a wonderful friend...

We stopped by the 11 Day Power Play at the Harbor Center about 11:30 pm last night after a fun, spirit infused adventure through our beautiful city????
These players are amazing. What they are playing for is even more amazing. 
If you can’t get out to see The Friday Night Hockey Guys at 6:00am on Tuesday, try and get there to cheer on another team. 
They are playing EVERY SINGLE HOUR until July 15th. 
These teams have raised almost 1.4 MILLION dollars for these incredible charities. 
Amazing!  And super exciting to watch. 
Thank you ALL for your donations and support❤️
See a bunch of you folks on Wednesday morning????

• Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, darksabre said:

One of these years I'm going to get on the ice for this thing!

Do it and I'll come see you play.  So far, I've seen a sled game and two regular games this year, two regular games last year, and I went to the mega game two years ago about four or five times.  Hockey, friends, and cancer research are three very important things in my life!

• Like (+1) 1

Go for a check up this thurs and everyday incisions feel better... still some pain but not horrible.... at least no chemo or radiation expected.  Cant wait to start exercising... 

Great cause sounds like lots of fun Chz, maybe we could put together a Sabrespace team to raise money... Pi, Mustache, Dark you guys up for something like this?