Sabres Signing Marcus Johansson 2 years 4.5 Million AAV

Brawndo

11 hours ago, WildCard said:

My gf and I just went there it was actually surprisingly nice!

I spent all day yesterday with the gal, driving around wine country and getting smashed on wine, actually the Gretzky and iniskillin wineries were 2 big letdowns. I think mainly because they were so "corporate" in a vast area of down to earth family vineyards. 

Still the day rocked, I bough a bunch of wine for my new wine cabinet and at awesome Greek at George's in st Catherine's ?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I spent all day yesterday with the gal, driving around wine country and getting smashed on wine, actually the Gretzky and iniskillin wineries were 2 big letdowns. I think mainly because they were so "corporate" in a vast area of down to earth family vineyards. 

Still the day rocked, I bough a bunch of wine for my new wine cabinet and at awesome Greek at George's in st Catherine's ?

We liked Gretzky's not for the wine or the whiskey, but for the beer and the outside. Iniskillin was the same: not great wine, very industrious, but a nice outside

Jackson Triggs was the best wine we had, Southbrooke gave us an entire tour about the architecture and how they're 100% green which was really interesting too

• Like (+1) 2

17 hours ago, WildCard said:

My gf and I just went there it was actually surprisingly nice!

I was there last summer.  They have some decent quality stuff.   It really isn’t just the name and crap product.

5 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

You think that’s good give prince Edward county a try out in picton Ontario.  Better quality wine imo and without 99 percent of the corporate crap.  Some good mom and pop ones out that way if you’re up for a drive.  Great craft brew scene developing out there as well.

Edited by Derrico

5 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

5 hours ago, WildCard said:

We liked Gretzky's not for the wine or the whiskey, but for the beer and the outside. Iniskillin was the same: not great wine, very industrious, but a nice outside

Jackson Triggs was the best wine we had, Southbrooke gave us an entire tour about the architecture and how they're 100% green which was really interesting too

My Wife and I went to NOTL for Our 15th Anniversary two weeks ago. 

These reviews are spot on. 

2 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

My Wife and I went to NOTL for Our 15th Anniversary two weeks ago. 

These reviews are spot on. 

That's when we went. Probably ran in to each other without even knowing it ?

Edited by WildCard
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, inkman said:

I trust this league to get this right somewhere less than 40%

It's more trusting Doc Emrick, who's been in charge of that guide for a long time. I trust Doc. I do wonder about the methodology. Does he talk to each player or have each PR staff around the league talk to each player?

14 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

I am sorry for doubting you. What is my penance?

None necessary, as I shouldn't have been so lazy as to not post the video the first time. 

However, for my penance, I like to count the names: Briere, Drury, Dumont, Pominville, Briere on one hand, 10 times until the memories of the OT goals they provided in 2006 result in a somewhat bittersweet but mostly calming mindset of humble tranquility. 

Edited by Thorny
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Thorny said:

Such a huge goal. In a way, it won that series. A goal the other way instead, 2 games to 1 instead of 3 to zip. 

I wish I had a clue as to what game you are referring to. Unfortunately, the gray matter that may have contained that info has long been destroyed.

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Thorny said:

This is a DAMN good call. Chills. Kudos to @PASabreFan for remembering the odd inflection on “ovER” haha

As crazy as it sounds, I don't think a building gets any louder than a home ice win to take 3-0 series lead.  That moment where you know the series is yours and you have a little fun ahead, it does wonders for the attitude.  The loudest game I ever saw in person was game 3 against Ottawa in round 1 of 1999.  The whole thing just felt special.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.