Sabres Signing Marcus Johansson 2 years 4.5 Million AAV

Brawndo

I love the Bee Gees.

As I now have twice had a mod complain about my posts' length while I am trying to be thorough and clear with posts on statistics.  I am just trying to be helpful, but it appears The Powers That Be would prefer that I not post anything that detailed.

Far more importantly, as I was branded a terrorist in 1984 for reporting a threat on my person by an Indian national to the INS (precursor of ICE) and almost had him thrown out of the country, these posts were used as part of the basis of the claim that I am a trouble-maker (read: terrorist) by the Indian government to disallow me from going to my Dad's Alma Mater to donate the money he willed them (at the invitation of the Dean and my Dad's former roommate, former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh).

I am very PISSED OFF that the Mods' comments against my posts were used to deny me that visit.  As a Sikh, I want to go to Anmritsar and visit the 5 Takhats once more before I die.  Your behaviour may have denied me that opportunity permanently.  As I hope to do so in future, I shall do what The Man wants and excuse myself permanently.

Before leaving, I will let you know what I bought when I was pulled over for DWB in Columbus, Ohio.

Goodbye, everyone.  It has largely been good.

12 minutes ago, E4 ... Ke2 said:

I love the Bee Gees.

As I now have twice had a mod complain about my posts' length while I am trying to be thorough and clear with posts on statistics.  I am just trying to be helpful, but it appears The Powers That Be would prefer that I not post anything that detailed.

Far more importantly, as I was branded a terrorist in 1984 for reporting a threat on my person by an Indian national to the INS (precursor of ICE) and almost had him thrown out of the country, these posts were used as part of the basis of the claim that I am a trouble-maker (read: terrorist) by the Indian government to disallow me from going to my Dad's Alma Mater to donate the money he willed them (at the invitation of the Dean and my Dad's former roommate, former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh).

I am very PISSED OFF that the Mods' comments against my posts were used to deny me that visit.  As a Sikh, I want to go to Anmritsar and visit the 5 Takhats once more before I die.  Your behaviour may have denied me that opportunity permanently.  As I hope to do so in future, I shall do what The Man wants and excuse myself permanently.

Before leaving, I will let you know what I bought when I was pulled over for DWB in Columbus, Ohio.

Let me know if I’m mistaken, but I don’t think any of us would tell you NOT to make lengthy posts. Make them as long as you want. I do think there is an inverse relationship between the amount of text and a reader’s willingness to devote the time to digest a lengthy post. I would think any comments were more along that line reasoning. I saw the efforts one. I’m not sure where the second comment is. 

1 hour ago, E4 ... Ke2 said:

I love the Bee Gees.

E4, I absolutely respect any decision you make, but I hope you stay with us.  I always enjoyed reading your posts.

• Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, E4 ... Ke2 said:

I love the Bee Gees.

:huh:

Me thinks E is a little sensitive to criticism.  I love his posts and the info he provides, but its either the arrogance of a brilliant mind that thinks everyone else cant have a contrary opinion or its something of a cultural divide in one's way of expressing and reacting to his opinions that gets under his skin.  As far as the mods go... meh take what they say with a grain of salt. 

12 hours ago, Curt said:

Sabres PP last 4 seasons: 12th, 1st, 20th, 15th.  It really was just the one season that it was anywhere near top of the league.

I don’t think that Sheary or Mittelstadt were weapons on the PP.  I honestly don’t think that Buffalo has had the offensive firepower and skill to expect a top of the league PP.  Sheary, Mittelstadt, and Okposo getting plenty of PP time last season is evidence of this for me.  They were scaring no one on the PP and Buffalo didn’t have better options.

I completely agree with the bolded parts though.

Nearly positive that year they finished 12th that they were meh to bad through November then got very good after that down the stretch.  (NHL.com is acting up on me, so I can't confirm that.)

And, the biggest problem the PP had under Housley is they were using Eichel to run the PP (aka be the set up man) & also having Jack look for the 1 timer (aka be the finisher).  Simple physics says unless your initials are WG that is impossible (and even he could only do it a couple of times a season). ? Throw in him being responsible for what seemed 90% of entries, is it any wonder they were bottom 1/2 (OK, 2nd year BARELY too 1/2) both of the last 2 years?

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, #freejame said:

I’ve never once heard Gretzky called WG. MJ is basically Jordan’s actual name at this point. 

Which is why I said "a little like." On message boards, 99 is not infrequently referred to as WG. I agree that no one IRL has ever referred to him as "WG." The first initial has three syllables!

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.