Jean-Sébastien Dea Signed by Sabres

Brawndo

6 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

Well, I'm a big fan of any d-man with a French first name.

I trust it's because of the tantalizing upside (and cool ass name) of, who was it, Jean Luc Grandpierre (?!).

Philippe Boucher!

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Trettioåtta said:

We are signing a lot of random one-way contracts for Rochester apparently. I do wonder the benefit of all this money being spent

I think the benefit is that Rochester will be a good hockey team.  Thus, the prospects will come up through a positive, competitive environment.  

• Like (+1) 3

On 7/1/2019 at 9:16 PM, matter2003 said:

Terry doesnt care about money remember? If he needs money he will go dig another well.

I keep seeing that refrain, but I thought I read that while the Pegulas made their money fracking, they'd divested that business.  Or am I remembering wrong?

Checking Wiki, I guess I'm both right and wrong. 

Pegula founded East Resources, a natural gas drilling company... Pegula eventually sold the Pennsylvania, New York, and Rocky Mountain assets of the company to Royal Dutch Shell for approximately $4.7 billion. He sold the Ohio and West Virginia assets of the company to American Energy Partners, LP for $1.75 billion in 2014. Pegula also owns Greater Rocky Mountain Regional Oil & Gas in Colorado and Wyoming, and JKLM Energy in Pennsylvania.

So he divested several of his energy holdings but still holds other interests in the industry.

So yeah, Terry, go dig another well.

Edited by Doohickie

5 hours ago, Doohickie said:

I keep seeing that refrain, but I thought I read that while the Pegulas made their money fracking, they'd divested that business.  Or am I remembering wrong?

Checking Wiki, I guess I'm both right and wrong. 

So he divested several of his energy holdings but still holds other interests in the industry.

So yeah, Terry, go dig another well.

He said quite explicitly that he could dig another well if money was an issue.  So, it's perfectly fine by me that it gets thrown back in his face from time to time.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.