Hockey Hall of Fame announcement Tuesday

Hoss

Is this the year Mogilny finally gets in? Who do you think is not in that should be?

I think Zubov and Mogilny should be in of those he listed. I don't think Vinny is a Hall of Famer. Alfredsoon -- probably but he's fringe, in my opinion. Joseph is a no (yes, I think Ryan Miller is a better all-time goalie than CuJo).

Mogilny better get in. I’m sick of this bs with him not in. He paved the way for all Russians. His numbers are obviously worthy. If not for injury he would’ve been first to 1000 pats before Federov. He’s even said it. Also absolutely deserves to be in the HOF

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Is this a serious question?

She is probably the best female athlete ever.  In any sport, ever.

Just in case you are serious ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayley_Wickenheiser

It’s absolutely a serious question. Do most people know who she is? Also a serious question. Looking to gauge my apparent ignorance. 

Just now, #freejame said:

It’s absolutely a serious question. Do most people know who she is? Also a serious question. Looking to gauge my apparent ignorance. 

To be fair, unless you are a real fan of hockey in general and / or Canadian, you probably don't know of her, so you are not that ignorant.

17 hours ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

You all may have heard of her cousin Doug.  Drafted first overall, I think, by Calgary, again I think, sometime in the early 1980s, I think for a third time.  Maybe even 1980.  And ***** cancer.

Habs.  A well-known bust.  (I realize I'm speaking ill of the dead, but his disease had nothing to do with his performance.)

Hayley is pretty much the female Gretzky.

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, bobs0108 said:

I still don’t understand how Mogilny is not in. He has the numbers and his story of opening up the NHL to the Russians it self should warrant induction on its own. 

This is a joke. He should be in. Zubov???? 

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/23/2019 at 9:33 PM, #freejame said:

If it makes you feel better, I have never heard that name before either.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.