Pick 160 - Lukas Rousek LW - CZE

GASabresIUFAN

1 hour ago, Scottysabres said:

Have no idea what rounds these picks were in, since we just stopped posting the round. Is this guy any good?

He was drafted by an NHL team.  That makes him better than a large majority of hockey players in the world.  As for whether or not he'll have an impact?  The statistics say it's unlikely.  As it is for all players picked in and around this time and later in the draft.

• Like (+1) 1

Speed is good. And he's 20 years old so does he come over to the AHL this season or does his contract keep him with HC Praha another season? I hope he does well.

Edit: Research, Ebriate, research. He's under contract until 2021, so we might not ever see him in an Amerks or Sabres uniform. But maybe he'll blossom and become a great role player. Good luck, Rousek!

Edited by DarthEbriate

• SDS pinned this topic

I'm good with this also, you take gambles and at this point in the draft you're taking a kid with two years of progression.  I love that.  Not every pick has to be DYNAMITE.  Though I will say Leevi Altonen, falling to the 6th round, should have been higher on their evaluation. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.