2018 NHL Award Winners

WildCard

51 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

John Gibson was the best NHL netminder this season and got zero first or second place votes, and one third place votes

Nobody actually watches hockey i guess

Gibson was too inconsistent.

1 hour ago, Randall Flagg said:

John Gibson was the best NHL netminder this season and got zero first or second place votes, and one third place votes

Nobody actually watches hockey i guess

Winssssszzzzzsssszzzzzz baby! Players on bad teams don't get to be considered for individual awards. Just the way it is. 

1 minute ago, Randall Flagg said:

I seriously read more bitching than praise from Tampa fans all winter

Which I don't understand. He wasn't the best goalie in the league, but he did have a very good season. I guess they needed *something* to complain about while cruising to 120 points? 

1 hour ago, TrueBlueGED said:

Winssssszzzzzsssszzzzzz baby! Players on bad teams don't get to be considered for individual awards. Just the way it is. 

Art Ross man, Art Ross

And the Rocket. 

Edited by Thorny
But i know what you mean

19 hours ago, Randall Flagg said:

What you call inconsistency I call playing behind an utter abomination all season long

Living here in socal I got to see him play a lot.   He would shine for stretches then stink it up for a few games.    Seems to rely too much on positioning at times... anticipation is still developing.   Still needs to grow in some areas.

1 hour ago, pi2000 said:

Living here in socal I got to see him play a lot.   He would shine for stretches then stink it up for a few games.    Seems to rely too much on positioning at times... anticipation is still developing.   Still needs to grow in some areas.

Must have been nice getting to watch the best goaltending in the entire world 

heehee

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.