Sabres Development Camp Announced

Brawndo

21 minutes ago, pi2000 said:

Ogelvie maybe?  A goalie too, iirc... Wedgewood or Wilcox?   

Pascal Aquin last year for sure.  Brandon Hickey?

Only ones i could think of is Aquin and Daniel Muzito-Bagenda, but the most they got was to the Amerks. Ogelvie was never a Sabres camp invite, Hickey came in a trade for Fasching, and Wedgewood and Wilcox were veteran signings.

They did bring several interesting players in that they never were able to sign though but were highly hyped college FA. Drake Caggiula (signed with Oilers), Daniel Brickley (signed with Kings), Alex Ifallo (signed with Kings) and Hunter Shepard (starting goalie on NCAA Champion last year).

I'm pulling for Thompson this year.    Lots of folks crap on him because he was a key piece in the ROR trade, but don't forget he's still only 21 years old and has room to develop.    He's shown flashes and if he can find some consistency he'll be a key piece moving forward.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, pi2000 said:

I'm pulling for Thompson this year.    Lots of folks crap on him because he was a key piece in the ROR trade, but don't forget he's still only 21 years old and has room to develop.    He's shown flashes and if he can find some consistency he'll be a key piece moving forward.

I don’t know anyone who’s not pulling for his success. Like you said, he’s young, and will continue to develop over the next several years.

Makes sense with Alex, I guess.From Tage’s perspective, He signed at the end of 2016 so I guess this is only the start of year three and guys like Asplund and Olofsson and Hockey, they only have one year pro under their belts in North America.

22 minutes ago, WildCard said:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.