2019-2020 Buffalo Sabres Schedule

Brawndo

3 hours ago, darksabre said:

Here's last season for comparison:

I think this shows it doesn’t move the needle too much either way.  Five ‘best’ schedules in terms of back to back last year all missed the playoffs.

Edited by Derrico

3 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Colorado made the 2nd round?

Skimmed over that one. They and Dallas would have missed in the east though (and Dallas was a bottom 10 team with a vezina goalie according to their own fans' consensus - the only team with forward depth as bad as BUF or EDM!) and were mediocre regular season teams. 

No correlation! 

1 hour ago, Zamboni said:

I didn’t take it as such for reasons I explained. It’s a serious affliction. Not to be made light of or made fun of. I didn’t want to assume it was sarcasm. Fair?

Yeah.... no.  This bit’s been going on since the draft... 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Zamboni said:

I didn’t take it as such for reasons I explained. It’s a serious affliction. Not to be made light of or made fun of. I didn’t want to assume it was sarcasm. Fair?

It's called a "running joke."  It's very different from a serious psychological condition.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Eleven said:

It's called a "running joke."  It's very different from a serious psychological condition.

A serious psychological condition is far more interesting than a running joke, though.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.