Are the Sabres switching to Royal Blue for their Jerseys?

Brawndo

5 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

Conspiracy theory: the Sabres are getting much more attention from their fans and bang for the PR buck by holding the royal blue over everyone's head than just making the sweaters royal blue. How long did we wait to find out who shot J.R.?

Doug Allen!

This is a conspiracy theory I'm on board with.

12 hours ago, SwampD said:

I don't care what anyone says. Those jerseys were great.

4 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

I became a fan when they wore the goathead, and I still love the jerseys.

1 hour ago, #freejame said:

Not to mention they’re the jerseys worn during the most successful stretch of Sabres hockey 

51 minutes ago, nucci said:

I like the logo..jerseys could have been  bit better overall

My perfect Sabres Jersey is classic-ish royal blue, with a royal blue goat head as the 3rd.

04722A02-8044-4680-A6C1-603AF8A67452.jpeg

B5047599-FCDC-4582-900A-1B6BE80CF61F.jpeg

6EB697D3-8B6E-4605-9AEC-FB2AD6BCDEA1.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Brawndo said:

I have no clue if this source is accurate, but this would be greatly disappointing if true

Oh good, I won't have to spend any money. 

We seriously have 1 of the dumbest franchises in sports. 90% of the fans want royal blue and yet the team is so incompetent they can't do that. 

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Oh good, I won't have to spend any money. 

We seriously have 1 of the dumbest franchises in sports. 90% of the fans want royal blue and yet the team is so incompetent they can't do that. 

Apparently the royal blue jersey will be making a comeback per Chad DeDomincis, just not yet. FWIW

4 hours ago, Brawndo said:

Apparently the royal blue jersey will be making a comeback per Chad DeDomincis, just not yet. FWIW

So maybe the B&G was going to be the culmination of the 50th season after "golden" 50ths came out to celebrate the 50th.  And holding the b&g's off until next season (3 years after last modification) was the compromise for moving the celebration up before the lockout?

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Taro T said:

So maybe the B&G was going to be the culmination of the 50th season after "golden" 50ths came out to celebrate the 50th.  And holding the b&g's off until next season (3 years after last modification) was the compromise for moving the celebration up before the lockout?

Ya......maybe....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.