Rochester Amerks 2019-2020 Season

Brawndo

How refreshing to see Rochester players (Sean Malone, others) stick up for their teammate (Cornel) when the Crunch deliver a cheap shot in the neutral zone.  I appreciate what Ric Seiling calls old time hockey.   Compare that to Buffalo's response yesterday when Risto was taking on 3 Canadians by himself.

• Like (+1) 1

Game ends. Fisticuffs ensue at the horn.  Borgen, D. Smith, McWilliam, Cornel in the middle of it all.  Final 4-2.  

Three stars:

3. Brett Murray 2 a

2. Jacob Byron 2 a

1. Scott Wilson 2 g 1 a

Suzie Cool interviews Wilson.  She's yummy.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, inkman said:

Game ends. Fisticuffs ensue at the horn.  Borgen, D. Smith, McWilliam, Cornel in the middle of it all.  Final 4-2.  

Three stars:

3. Brett Murray 2 a

2. Jacob Byron 2 a

1. Scott Wilson 2 g 1 a

Suzie Cool interviews Wilson.  She's yummy. 

Thanks for the recap and updates throughout the game. I just checked the scoresheet and...  while we have injuries in BUF and ROC, we're not decimated by injuries, but BUF is routinely dressing 7 D (and still scratching 1) and ROC dressed 8 D tonight.

• Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

Thanks for the recap and updates throughout the game. I just checked the scoresheet and...  while we have injuries in BUF and ROC, we're not decimated by injuries, but BUF is routinely dressing 7 D (and still scratching 1) and ROC dressed 8 D tonight.

The Amerks are missing Lazar, Leier, Dea, Porter, Thompson and Elie.  Despite this they can roll out 3 competent lines and Cobble together a 4th line with Paestch, Fitzgerald and Randall.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Sabre1974 said:

Will Brett Murray get a call up at any point?  For me Borgen should already be in buffalo. 

Murray will need an NHL contract like Dalton Smith did. IMHO, he's just not NHL talent.  He got a buttload of PT due to a ridiculous amount of injuries and call ups. He took advantage much like Girgensons did his all-star year.  

1 hour ago, inkman said:

Murray will need an NHL contract like Dalton Smith did. IMHO, he's just not NHL talent.  He got a buttload of PT due to a ridiculous amount of injuries and call ups. He took advantage much like Girgensons did his all-star year.  

If he used his big body like the weapon it could be I think he could find a place in the NHL... Or.... I’ve been smoking too much weed. 

3 hours ago, Ogre said:

If he used his big body like the weapon it could be I think he could find a place in the NHL... Or.... I’ve been smoking too much weed. 

I'm jelly, court date Tuesday, hopefully I can resume after that 

Edited by inkman