Rochester Amerks 2019-2020 Season

Brawndo

2 hours ago, inkman said:

Borgen doing Borgen things.  Amerks lose in SO.  Scott Wilson and JS Dea with 2 pt games. 

You know as well as I do the gooning that goes on in the A. The Monsters kept taking cheap shots on Bryson and Pilut. The rinky dink refs could have prevented all of this by making the calls they should have early on. Borgen was doing the right thing and standing up for the team. Tage was getting roughed a lot too and he even started throwing punches. Cleveland should be proud  of their talentless goons to shelter that little turd Gerbe.

1 hour ago, Ogre said:

You know as well as I do the gooning that goes on in the A. The Monsters kept taking cheap shots on Bryson and Pilut. The rinky dink refs could have prevented all of this by making the calls they should have early on. Borgen was doing the right thing and standing up for the team. Tage was getting roughed a lot too and he even started throwing punches. Cleveland should be proud  of their talentless goons to shelter that little turd Gerbe.

Yep. It's also why Dalton Smith still has a role on this team. I don't recall seeing him involved very much last night.  ?