Dahlin and 60 point summit

LGR4GM

Dahlin Points  

13 members have voted

1. 1. How many points this season (2019/20) will Rasmus Dahlin score?

• 44 or less points
    • 45-59 points
    • 60 or more points

On 6/22/2019 at 11:07 AM, pi2000 said:

Came across this video of Dahlin showing off his condo that he shares with Case Mittlestadt.    

Casey makes an appearance at the 4:20 mark... he's zoned in on a Fortnite match, and he reaches for and hides a chewing tobacco tin in his lap.   The water bottle is clearly his spitter.   Should we be concerned about Casey?   Video games and chewing tobacco?    Not a good look for him IMO.   

Hopefully Casey is getting the help he needs down in Roch... video game addiction is a real thing for young people.

1 hour ago, Zamboni said:

And yet, like almost all the “on pace” discussions, he won’t get near 61pts. I can see him ending up with 42-47 points. Which would still be great!

Who knows.  

Skinner is on pace for 26 goals and 42 points.  I bet he exceeds those numbers.

If Dahlin was playing exceptionally well, at higher level than we expect, I may be more inclined to agree tha he can’t keep it up.  However, I think he could be playing a lot better, and he is STILL putting up those numbers, despite so-so play and sometimes limited minutes.

1 hour ago, French Collection said:

My original guess was 65.

I still think he can get to 60.

He started slow.. I expect him to continually improve throughout the season, not linearly... there will be ups and downs as he's only 19, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him go on an offensive tear at some point down the stretch.

4 hours ago, pi2000 said:

He started slow.. I expect him to continually improve throughout the season, not linearly... there will be ups and downs as he's only 19, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him go on an offensive tear at some point down the stretch.

Dahlin has 5 points in 4 games since being back, and he has 21 points in 28 games. I don't see a slow start, and he's already pretty much on an offensive tear for a d-man. 

That's a 62 point pace at 19. Reinhart didn't play at a 60 point pace until age 23, as a #2 overall forward. 

Dahlin is already a pretty interesting case study on how pretty significant accomplishment at a young age can be somewhat underplayed. It's pretty special stuff so far. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.